A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Manual Intervention is a planetary defence game, where the core game mechanic is to orbit around 3D planets and defend the ground colonies by destroying the incoming bombs.
- Fifteen levels of challenging gameplay, told through an intriguing sci-fi story and full colour comic strips.
- Exciting "Tech" upgrades that evolve the gameplay, including Overdrive, EMP, Disruption, and Hack!
- Define your own scenario for infinite replayability.
- Generate your own seeded planet, enjoy it in "Screensaver mode" and even share your settings with others.
- Comes with full controller support.
- Available for Windows, Linux and MacOS X.
Minimum PC requirements:
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 8 GB ram
- Disk space: 500 MB
- Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
|Updated||16 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||3D, Procedural Generation, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Tactical, Unity|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: